Question / Help Not Capturing Everything From Clip Studio Paint

TierRed

I'm having this issues which I can't find a solution to. I'm using Window Capture to capture CSP, but it doesn't show the whole application. I had try going to settings and changed to canvas base size to a bigger, but that didn't do much.
I have done some research, and all of it has leaded me to change the canvas size to the one you're trying to capture

I included a screenshot of my OBS with what it captures, and with I CSP shows me, just so you guys know how much it doesn't capture. No crop filter added.

Illustration.png

Additional information:
Base Canvas: 6096x4160 (4096x2160 highest drop down option)
Output: 2456x1296
Windows 10
2 screens, 1 being a Cintiq 13 HD (where I draw)

OliverOtt

I'm having the same issue but only on my tablet screen. This is happening with all windows, not just Clip Studio.

It has something to do with Windows scaling. If I change my monitor scaling to 150% it captures the full window. Obviously this isn't a great option because it makes the program unusably bulky.

Edit: I have my display tablet resolution at the same resolution as my capture and output resolution. It just scales the copped window to the full stream output size.

OliverOtt

Paint applications like CSP and Photoshop REQUIRE you to use display capture due to how the applications render.

This has nothing to do with the program itself. I can replicate this problem with any window if it's on my display tablet The problem is Windows scaling. I don't know what the cause or the solution is, but if you change your monitor scaling to 150% it will capture the full window.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

OliverOtt

Paint applications like CSP and Photoshop REQUIRE you to use display capture due to how the applications render.

I've used window capture for clip for a long time and only recently started having this issue after having to reimage my machine. I know it works, I've done it before.