Not able to initially access ok button due to popup window size

Zalarian

Hello,

I found a thread similar to mine on this forum here but not complete.
I found the global.ini file under %APPDATA%\obs-studio but didn't see a wikndow size property I was looking for..only x and y coordinates for [PropertiesWindow] and [InteractionWindow]. I tried changing those but didn't even see the window position move for either Settings or the filters on a source. Is there a way to set the window size for these and possibly other windows?

A little bit more background on my issue. At the moment, I have 2 monitors plus my laptop and I use the laptop screen for OBS so I can stream parts from the other 2 monitors as well as being able to see those much clearer. However, when I either go to Settings or to a filter on a source (possibly other windows but these are 2 I regularly use) I have to make my changes and then click on the top of the window to resize it down and then drag it up so I can see the OK and cancel buttons which makes it a bit unwieldy to make changes while actively streaming/recording. The resolutions I have are the recommended ones for each source and don't appear to be ones that would cause real estate issues (1920x1080 for all 3 monitors) and the windows work great on the other 2 monitors just not on the laptop.

Any suggestions on how to correct or possibly suggestions to navigate around this? I suppose I can just hit return on my keyboard as that seems to work but it is a little jarring to have to use 2 input devices to get something done (left handed person here).