No Audio Output Capture From Switch

themagikat

SOS! I've tried everything I could possibly think of or search for, but when I record gameplay I still can't hear any audio from my switch. I have the audio input capture all set up, and I can hear the audio through my laptops speakers (macbook air monterey), my headphones aren't plugged in to the switch, and it doesn't matter whether or not my headphones are plugged into my laptop. I've downloaded SWB Audio Capture, created multi-output device... I just don't know what else can be done.

jasmin1

I can hear audio when I switch to OBS. By default, OBS Studio will output the monitor audio to the default playback device. To change the monitoring output device, open the OBS Studio settings and click on the Audio tab. Find the monitoring device and select the audio device that the monitored audio will play back over. Make sure that the audio source like headphone or handfree, itself is not muted or at a low volume where it cannot be heard. If it is still an issue, make sure that you have added the source to which the game is playing through