Newbie adding IP Camera as source?

Ratteler

Don't know where else to put this, or if this question is answered elsewhere.
I've been googling for hours on OBS and can't seem to find an easy answer to my questions.
Please feel free to move this to the right place, and point me to the answer.
  1. How many cameras feeds can OBS have?
  2. Is there a way to add IP Cameras not attached to the physical machine. Like those cheapish security cameras.
    1. Is there a way to control those cameras from OBS?
  3. Is there a way for live streams from Cell phones to ace as cameras?
  4. Can I add streams from other devices on my network. I have a lot of PC's, Macs, and don't mind plopping an RPi where I need a camera.
  5. Can I "broadcast" to multiple networks? Like Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube all at the same time.

MidiaNinja

i will try help with i know.

i think it no have limit.

2. Is there a way to add IP Cameras not attached to the physical machine. Like those cheapish security cameras.
i dont know.

IOS Camera is a good resource for it.

4. Can I add streams from other devices on my network. I have a lot of PC's, Macs, and don't mind plopping an RPi where I need a camera.
i think u can do it with NDI.

5. Can I "broadcast" to multiple networks? Like Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube all at the same time.
You need a service like Restream or a own server for distribute this.
here on forum has a solution for do in 2 diferents networks, but in my pratice it shows same bugs.

Ratteler

i will try help with i know.

i think it no have limit.

i dont know.

IOS Camera is a good resource for it.

i think u can do it with NDI.

You need a service like Restream or a own server for distribute this.
here on forum has a solution for do in 2 diferents networks, but in my pratice it shows same bugs.

Thank you so much for answering. As I figure stuff out, I'll try to come back add answers. :-)