Need more Video Info Multiview Window

DigitalPat74

hey there
I'm new in OBS
I Need more Infos when I play a video in OBS
I can not see the remaining time of the video
this is very important for me
are there any plug in for me that shows me more time information instead im playing the video
maybe in the Program window or in the Video window at the Multiview

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
If you mean Media Source playback time, this is definitely something being considered. We need to think hard about how the UI will work for this, but it's something we want to do.

toplachi

If you mean Media Source playback time, this is definitely something being considered. We need to think hard about how the UI will work for this, but it's something we want to do.
Maybe the playback time or the time remaining for the video playing can be displayed at OBS' status bar...

BassTony

You can make a shell script to read lengths of videos and put them to a list, with ‘mediainfo’. Maybe it’s part of ffmpeg package?

There are so many hoops that I have to jump through and so many short-comings, that it is very difficult for me to setup and run a show. Right now, this is nothing more than a hobbyist toy seemingly aimed at gamers and low level streamers. Sorry I really don't want to be mean. If you want it to be a professional program, then it has to have professional tools, ease of movement, quick adjustments, professional lower 3rds. We need to SEE a video preview poster shot not scanning the teeny tiny font at the bottom of the squares for want we want. We NEED to be able to click and drag the squares in Multiview. We need to SEE the audio levels. We need to SEE the little green square to know we are streaming. Thanks for the work that you do. If you ever come up with a professional version, I wouldn't mind buying it.