need help with first time trying to stream on obs

hi everyone,
i have an update on my green screen situation i rearranged my desk setup in a different configuration and now have my green screen closer to the back of my chair. i was able to properly chroma key the screen to my liking and satisfaction at least. well i was also able to link my google account to youtube and obs for streaming. now im wondering how do i test out a recording or stream for a short time just to c how it looks. i opened up my flight sim 2020 and looked under sources for game capture and it kinda brought up the screen of the game i was currently on but for some reason my head and upper body shot was kinda faded in the mix with the game capture on top under sources and my video capture device under, i dont know if im doing it right. i also have a logitech c922 pro hd webcam. i think im starting to figure it out a little bit but like i said before im new at this and just trying to get advice and tips from other people who have the same software setup. if anyone could please get back to me as soon as u can with any helpful info on this situation and tips on how i can make it look better for myself itd b great thanks again.

sincerely,
adam a

hi everyone,
i have an update on my green screen situation i rearranged my desk setup in a different configuration and now have my green screen closer to the back of my chair. i was able to properly chroma key the screen to my liking and satisfaction at least. well i was also able to link my google account to youtube and obs for streaming. now im wondering how do i test out a recording or stream for a short time just to c how it looks. i opened up my flight sim 2020 and looked under sources for game capture and it kinda brought up the screen of the game i was currently on but for some reason my head and upper body shot was kinda faded in the mix with the game capture on top under sources and my video capture device under, i dont know if im doing it right. i also have a logitech c922 pro hd webcam. i think im starting to figure it out a little bit but like i said before im new at this and just trying to get advice and tips from other people who have the same software setup. if anyone could please get back to me as soon as u can with any helpful info on this situation and tips on how i can make it look better for myself itd b great thanks again.

sincerely,
adam a