Question / Help NDI Windows size

Marcobs

Hello everybody,

I search thread about this, but never found a solution.
Here's the problem.
When I set an NDI Source in my OBS (with skype), the windows keeps changing the sizes. No matter what I do: i set the margins and the size (right click --> Transform --> Edit and Trasform, and then "Close". But nothing, during the streaming, or simply usign OBS, the NDI windows do what they want, and I don't understand why! Maybe the band connection of the single sources? maybe, but how can I fix this? I prefer to have a bad resolution with the same windows size, not a windows out of control.

Thanks a lot

Narcogen

Did you lock the source after the transform?

The default behavior is for sources to be sized according to their native resolution, so they will size themselves to whatever Skype sends, which I assume is dependent on the resolution of the camera being used by the participants.

Marcobs

Did you lock the source after the transform?

The default behavior is for sources to be sized according to their native resolution, so they will size themselves to whatever Skype sends, which I assume is dependent on the resolution of the camera being used by the participants.

Thanks. How can I lock the source?

Marcobs

Because if you mean by clicking the lock near the source, the answer is yes, I did, but it keeps changing.
I found in the properties of the source something about the edge, maybe editing that I can figure it out. Tomorrow i will try.
thanks