Question / Help NDI two pc stream setup Audio de-sync issue.

UWG_Nick

Hi, so lately I've been trying out the NDI system for a two pc stream setup in order to lighten the load on my gaming PC.
It's worked pretty well so far and I have just run into one issue I cannot fix by googling.

There is audio desync over time on my stream.

I found one fix that suggested making dedicated separate NDI outputs for game and mic audio,I tried and succeeded in this but didn't have neough time to see if this really fixed the desync issue before I noticed one glaring problem with this fix.

The dedicated NDI outputs don't give two shits about what scene you are on in the main PC OBS.

I have a scene for instance once scene that is just my logo, used for times when I need a quick break (bathroom, kid runs in, SO needs a word you name it..) and during this time it is unacceptable that audio from my mic primarily, but also my desktop would be streamed to the second PC, and out into the ether.

To elaborate: Once I have my dedicated NDI audio outputs, it doesn't matter if the scene I switch to on my main PC contains the audio sources or not, the Stream PC is still recieving that signal, and broadasting it.

Controlling the scenes from my stream PC is also not an option as the stream PC is in the other end of the house, one floor up.

Is there a fix for the aduio desync other than making dedicated NDI sources for the audio,OR is there a way to force the dedicated NDI audio outputs to follow the scene sources..?

I have not included a log because I fail to see how that would help in this scenario.