NDI BROCKEN

SAINTECLOUD

Bonjour, j'ai téléchargé OBS Studio et j'ai aussi installé la dernière version du plungin NDI 4.9.1 sur mes deux PC. Avant ma réinitialisation de mon PC de jeux tous fonctionnais correctement, et depuis cette évènement plus rien fonctionne avec ce fameux plungin.
Quand je choisi sur mon pc de stream dans les configuration NDI mon pc de jeux, écran noir et j'ai beau tester tous les configuration possible et inimaginable sur les deux pc rien n'y fais.

Merci d'avance pour vos future conseil.

SAINTECLOUD

Hello, I have downloaded OBS Studio and also installed the latest NDI plungin 4.9.1 on my two PCs. Before my reset of my gaming PC everything was working properly, and since this event nothing works with this famous plungin.
When I choose on my stream pc in the NDI configuration my gaming pc, black screen and I try all the possible and unimaginable configurations on the two pc nothing helps.

Thanks in advance for your future advice.

SAINTECLOUD

mmmh ok i no longer have a message " ndi plugin is not connected ...." .
But now i can't see my cumputer " game " and one my computer for streaming i can't see my preview. i can selecte one my cumputer for streaming my " cumpter game " but i don't see nothing at all

rockbottom

I'm not using a 2 PC setup anymore & only have the Multi-RTMP plugin installed w/v28 so I'm not able to test. Ask in the plug-in thread, hopefully somebody will be able to help.

Worst case, roll back to v27 & the old NDI Plug-in.

SAINTECLOUD

Re hello, I tried with the old version of obs and plung-in ndi and the new one too and nothing works I don't know what to do

PaiSand

Start by posting a log file with a test of at least 30 seconds doing everythign you normaly do.

PaiSand

Sorry but no compressed dubious files. Please stop.
You keep making this a long and painfull experience.

SAINTECLOUD

but how to send you then the video I can not send a video without compressing it I can put nothing on this forum explain me