Free #MyCount [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory Freeman

Cory Freeman submitted a new resource:

#MyCount - A ticker style counting app for Twitch broadcasters.

#MyCount is a simple ticker style counting app for Twitch broadcasters. It allows you to increment or decrement from any number while writing the result to a text file.

This project started as a simple death counter for my own stream, but as the project moved along it ended up turning into a more complete, refined project than I had initially planned. As a result I thought it may be cool to release this and see if anyone else could find a use for it.

Aside from tracking your death count,...

Read more about this resource...

NotToBlame

I've been thinking of a program that added 1 to a text file to use for how many times I die in Undertale as it's annoying to keep tabbing out and changing it all the time. This just does it perfectly! Easy to make files, easy to configure and easy to put onto OBS. Thank you very much!

Hey @Cory Freeman , this app is exactly what im looking for simple and perfect. So thank you for making this. I do have a question how can I just use one button instead of alt+ button. Like to use just + & - button on my numpad but it keeps adding alt. ive tried to customize in the xml document but no luck.

Last edited:

Cory Freeman

@cookiemonster Hi! Sorry for the very late response. For some reason, all my notifications for this were going into spam. As to your question, unfortunately, it is not possible to use any combination outside of ALT + KEY. I had mainly programmed this for myself and only put it out for others on a whim. I will consider redoing the hotkey system if I see enough interest. Thank you for trying my program out. It means a lot. Best of luck to you.

ketogamer

Hey Cory - love the work you have done here, thanks for sharing!

Question tho - is there a way to set a hotkey to change which count it affects?
would make this program pretty close to perfect for me if there is

Thx!

maszaan

Good morning all, I stumbled across this little piece. What i am trying to do is have multiple death counters on my stream. ie. I can die from poison,bugs,falling, starving etc. Does this software permit me to make multiple counters like that ?

Thank you in advance
Maszaan

HCVoiron

Cory Freeman submitted a new resource:

#MyCount - A ticker style counting app for Twitch broadcasters.

Read more about this resource...
Very interesting... i'm using another program for the Goals and team fouls and this one seem nice... but so far it can't simply replace the one i use (except by using 4 instances) because :
I've created 4 counters, the hotkeys doesn't apply to one counter but only to the one selected
There's no way to change from one counter to another exept with the mouse
The text files generated are not tied to the counter, it would be great to have one text file per counter
I'm testing it with 4 instances of the prog, launched each from one seperate folder, and it works fine...
Regarding the hotkeys, i've had some surprises. i'm using a french layout keybord, and when i tried to define a closing parenthesis or the sign "equal", it recognized "E" or "R". It also sticks to ALT+something (i'd like to be free to choose...)
Don't know if it's simple to do or no, if it can enter the scope of your prog ;)
P.S. : I hope you won't fin my post too negative... as i don't program myself, i'd really like to find the one tool... and this one seems promising ! :)

TCKillerl3ee

Hey Cody I'm having a problem trying to download MyCount for some reason. It takes me to a 403 Forbidden Page and I would like to see if you could help me out. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.