My webcam is easily accessed by every software but OBS is showing a grew filter with a crossed out camera

instrogamer121

Hi, recently I got OBS on my Windows 10 enterprise laptop (which I use for school), I wanted to use my webcam, but OBS is showing a grey filter with a crossed-out camera, does anyone knows how to fix it, I will have the pictures on what I mean...
Screenshot 2020-12-13 170131.jpg
Screenshot 2020-12-13 170151.jpg

P.S. I don't have any keys to turn on or off the Webcam, only for the Microphone, Lower, high and mute the speakers and some more...
EDIT** Also, when I open OBS and it has the Webcam option on, the Webcam light is turned on but still showing nothing and in my settings, I have my Webcam on...

FerretBomb

The camera-with-strikethrough image is being generated by your camera, not OBS.
If OBS couldn't "talk" to it, OBS would just show a black/blank/gray screen there.

Chances are VERY good that you've selected a resolution and/or framerate combination that isn't supported by your camera hardware/firmware, and rather than just blackscreening it's giving you that error-image. 320x180 at 20fps is very nonstandard after all.
Set the resolution and framerate back to 'default' and see if it gives you an image.

instrogamer121

Yeah, it is working now, it is still set on its current resolution and fps, I just realised that my webcam thing was off from the Lenovo Vantage.... so that helped... anyways, thanks for helping.