My stream keeps disconnecting can someone help me

ShawneFicklen

1684199785281.png

1684199807770.png

1684199833841.png

i have a high endish pc if you need specs or anymore info let me know...
The stream will disconect after like 10 or 30 mins of streaming and i cant figure out why, someone who understands the log file can you let me know...
1684199982367.png

deFrisselle

Lawrence_SoCal

Your log (which you should review/scan) shows bandwidth issues
The OBS log can NOT see what else is going on with your PC, nor your local network. Make sure your PC, or other devices on your LAN, aren't consuming upload bandwidth that isn't available. IF your Internet connection is wireless (cellular, etc), then other neighborhood users may be contributing to WAN congestion.
If you do real-time network traffic monitoring at your WAN connection, and confirm NOTHING else is using your Internet connection, and you are still seeing such bandwidth fluctuation/contention, then likely you'll need to work with your ISP. A high-end PC is meaningless in this context if your upload bandwidth is limited (or you have competing network traffic from your PC)

ShawneFicklen

i did everything you guys said and made changes, i did the ipconfig/release command last night and i think that fixed it but i will keep you guys updated

Attachments

• 2023-05-16 15-33-15.txt
    9 KB · Views: 21

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
It definitely looks like an ISP issue, the latest log shows when you get disconnected you're also unable to reconnect as if your connection is down or heavily lagging. Could also be a router issue if it's dying under heavy load or something.