Screenshot (33).png
e, where is the problem, please help

qhobbes

Please specify your graphics card and

Hajit

Please specify your graphics card and
It doesn't show me the graphics to choose, that's the problem

qhobbes

In the Windows search box, type "dxdiag" and press enter. Go to the Display tab. What is the Name of the Device listed there?

Suslik V

...my obs doesn't recognize my graphic card in custom output mod
It shouldn't. Switch mode back to "Type: Standard".

If OBS running on build in graphics - hardware encoder will be unavailable for you. For details:

Hajit

It shouldn't. Switch mode back to "Type: Standard".

If OBS running on build in graphics - hardware encoder will be unavailable for you. For details:
I didn't have this problem before, it happened after changing Windows, no matter how hard I tried to fix it, I couldn't fix it, and I'm using Windows 11.

Suslik V

What is the problem? I don't see any problems - OBS works as intended. Please, describe what you clicking and what you expect from OBS.

Hajit

Brother, in advanced mode, I can't choose my graphics and the box
The video encoder is empty and does not recognize my graphics. If I can find and select my graphics in the standard mode, my problem is this. Do you understand?

Screenshot (34).png

Screenshot (35).png

qhobbes

Change the Container Format from Default Format to something such as matroska and then you should be able pick from a list of Video Encoders including h264_nvenc.

rockbottom

Get out of the Advanced Custom Output. It is meant for those who know what they are doing & is not supported on the forum. Simple or Standard mode is where you should be operating.

Anyway the answer was already given like a week ago.

+1
Change the Container Format from Default Format to something such as matroska and then you should be able pick from a list of Video Encoders including h264_nvenc.