Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

**update**
I have OBS running in 'portable mode'. In my case the solution to get it working is downloading the Windows ZIP file and extract the content to the folder in which you have installed your instance of OBS.

sorayuki

If you downloaded 0.6.0.0, please note as I just noticed this:

When you run the installer for 0.6.0.0 for the first time, it uninstalls whichever version is already installed! It will NOT touch any preexisting configs!

After this, you must run the installer again to actually install it. It will ask you where to install the plugin. It should be pointing to the base of your OBS Studio installation. Click "OK", then let 'er rip.

You should be good to go; all your configs will still be there.

--Katt. =^.^=
0.6.0.0 has a critical memory overflow reading crash bug. I have it fixed. Please update it again

sorayuki

It seems I have the same problem as DUTCHHII. It has nothing to do with upgrading to a newer version. I think the problem is in either one of these cases:

1) You haven't installed OBS in the default folder. Since you are NOT allowed to change the installation path of the RTMP plug-in, it might not see the OBS installation.
..or..
2) You configured OBS to run in 'portable mode' (having an empty file called 'portable_mode.txt' in your OBS folder). In this case some functions/plug-ins don't seem to be available.

Trying to figure out which of these is most likely.
For the 1, it's the fixed path that OBS searches for plugins. So it needn't be installed in the default folder.

DUTCHHII

If you downloaded 0.6.0.0, please note as I just noticed this:

When you run the installer for 0.6.0.0 for the first time, it uninstalls whichever version is already installed! It will NOT touch any preexisting configs!

After this, you must run the installer again to actually install it. It will ask you where to install the plugin. It should be pointing to the base of your OBS Studio installation. Click "OK", then let 'er rip.

You should be good to go; all your configs will still be there.

--Katt. =^.^=
This is not the issue for me. I only got a hold of this plugin a couple days ago and made sure I was doing everything correctly. I guess it has something to do with the fact my OBS directory is not on my C: drive, but my additional D: drive. I don't know if there is a fix for this. I try to keep my OS drive clean as possible.

Hey I downloaded the plugin but when I open obs nothings shows up someone please help

Did you install it yet? I ask because some people don't understand that "downloading" and "installing" are different things.

Where did you look for it? It comes up as a dock panel that you can put into OBS Studio's user interface.

--Katt. =^.^=