Move

Move 2.12.0

PhantomSquidge

Hey everyone! Really loving this plugin Exeldro, it's one of my faves! I just wanted to make this post because I recently updated Move to the latest version so that I could use the NVIDIA AR filter for some face tracking. I'm not sure what version of Move I was on before, but it would be a fairly old one at this point. Anyways, almost everything worked great after I updated, but the update seems to have introduced a minor glitch to the one scene transition I have that uses a Move transition (I'm using the transition table, so I have different transitions between different scenes). I've attached a video via the link below to demonstrate, but essentially the issue is that the transition moves my webcam too far to one side and then snaps it back to the correct position once the transition has ended.

I used one of Nutty's tutorials from a while ago to crop and round/sharpen the corners of my webcam in-between scenes, and I think I've narrowed the issue down to being some kind of conflict between Move and the crop filter. I did have a similar issue to this before I updated, but I had transition caching enabled and after one or two transitions after I launched OBS it worked perfectly, however now the problem just persists even with caching enabled and I'm not sure what to do about it. Also if it matters, my webcam source on both scenes is a nested scene. Any help would be hugely appreciated, thank you!!

Video demonstration of glitch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JMLJ3WpSRZdmix_sTPRzvRfFhs0vzij7/view?usp=sharing

theturtlemafia

My OBS setup using Move Source no longer works with this update. It's been deleted from my existing setup, and when trying to add it back I get "This filter only works on scenes and groups". What is the new recommended way to move an element in OBS in response to audio input?

headpiece

Found this plugin from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tE77zhylQk , love the typing effect but the fact that the text has to be set within the filter limits its functionality. Any chance of having that effect work with the source's default text, so that the source text could be updated in Streamerbot > Made visible > Filter typing effect applied?

theturtlemafia

@Exeldro after updating the Audio Move filter was completely gone is what I meant, I already had a working config based on Audio Move, and it was deleted from my audio sources and from my filter list. The only filter from the pl;ugin I had was Move Source.

Uninstalling completely and reinstalling brought it back though. Not sure what caused it, but in case anyone else has this same issue and finds it via google that's what fixed it for me.