Question / Help Mouse Sensitivity Issue

BsyTheKidMC

Whenever I am playing Fortnite and want to either Stream or Record something I click on OBS and my Mouse Sensitivity instantly drops a lot. I have tried creating a new scene collection and using just a display capture (game capture crashes my games if I use it) and I can't seem to find a fix. I have looked through many threads and asked on the discord server though I didn't get the fix. I will show a link to the log files on whats been happening with it.

Log Files: https://hastebin.com/oyizuketob

Im not sure what to do anymore...
If you can help me/know how to fix this that would be great, thank you.
-=-

D

Deleted member 121471

Install the latest version of OBS and disable gameDVR.

If you're still having issues, post a log with a streaming or recording attempt, as that vital piece of information is missing from the log you posted.

Harold

21.1.0 is not actually the latest version. There is a bug in the auto updater code of that version that prevents it from seeing new versions.

BsyTheKidMC

Because whenever I use Game Capture it crashes my game, well atleast it used to. I will try it again and tell you what happens.

Harold

If your game is crashing when you use game capture, you likely have a conflicting hook actually causing the crash.
Conflicts with Game Capture: Other capture programs, Razer Synapse (disable heatmaps), graphics mods like ENBSeries and SweetFX, and any type of software or utility that displays an in-game overlay like EVGA Precision, MSI Afterburner, RivaTuner, TS3/Mumble overlays, Dolby Axon, Raptr, Overwolf, etc. If you use D3DGear it must be uninstalled completely.