Question / Help Mouse lags only when launching OBS

BoardRoomGamer

So I've seen a lot of threads that address "Game Lag" or "Mouse lag while playing or streaming" This is not what I"m talking about here. I'm saying that when I launch OBS v 25.0.4 My mouse lags tremendously to the point it's pretty useless. If I hit "ALT" "F" "X" to exit OBS my mouse control IMMEDIATELY returns to normal. Am I alone with this issue? If not and you've fixed it, I'd appreciate some help with it.

Thanks

Trixz2007

I also have been experiencing this issue for a while now. im currently on version 26.0.0 and it still happens. This only happens to me when i am openign OBS and my mouse stutters like crazy then it goes back to normal after a few seconds. Here are my specs incase someone does find a solution to this

PC Specs

Cpu: AMD Ryzen 3950x 16(c)32(t)
Cpu Fan: NZXT Kraken x73
MotherBoard: X570 Aorus Xtreme
Gpu: ASUS Rog Strix RTX 2080 11Gb
Ram: 32Gb DDR4 3200Mhz(Gskill)
Storage: Gigabyte Aorus NVMe PCIe M.2 1TB | Gigabyte Aorus NVMe PCIe M.2 2TB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB |Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB
Headphones: Corsair Void Elite Wireless
Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard: Corsair Strafe MK-2
Psu: Corsair HX1000i Watt High Performance
Monitor: MSI 31in | Acer 24in | Vizio 55in
Webcam: Logitec 270 | Logitec Brio 4k
Streaming Software: Open Broadcaster Software
Capture Card: Elgato 4k60 pro
Operating System: Windows 10 pro
Here are my benchmarks if needed
UserBenchMark

Héras

Same here... Up ?

I'm experiencing the same issue with Première Pro as well, only when playing vidéos or moving objects. However, my performance status is all green, and far from any overload (GPU, RAM, nor CPU). Problem existed with Win10, and remains with Win11.

I've read that there was an issue with windows mouse control management, and that increasing sensitivity helped. It does, but poorly. If anyone looks for insights... That's all I have by now. Share yours if you have some!