Missing Twitch Server France, Marseille (2)

EmmaRB

Hi, It seems the newest version of OBS At the moment (27.1.3) doesn't have the Twitch Server Europe: France, Marseille (2)
This is the only server that I can stream 720p 60fps at with no dropped frames and all I'd like to know is how to add it into that server list
or better yet OBS Studio could just allow us to add our own Twitch server links with our connected accounts so that I can still use the Twitch Vod Audio options while using a custom server location for Twitch because as of right now to use the server Marseille (2) I'd have to disconnect my account, choose custom and lose my Twitch Audio track option in Output, adding my Twitch account into "use authentication" toggle does not bring my Twitch Vod audio options back in the Output tab, if there can be an Auto: within Twitch server lists why not a Twitch>Custom server?
One of the most important things for me is having a Twitch Vod track since I play viewer song requests and so far I've been streaming for a week not knowing that the Twitch Vod Track was unavailable due to me using a custom twitch server even with account verification and so most of my Twitch vods have a small portion of muted content, if none of this is possible I will just have to wait for France, Marseille (2) to be added till then I will cope with just France Marseille for now.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
The server list comes directly from Twitch, so you should ask them why it is missing.

FerretBomb

You also should reconsider breaking the law. Twitch mutes VOD audio to protect themselves from hosting infringing content. If the rights-holders for those infringing songs want to pursue legal action, Twitch can/will provide them with an un-muted copy to use as evidence.

Additionally, even with the VOD Audio Track option, a number of RIAA/MPAA groups (Paramount and Warner confirmed, others speculated) are currently live-matching for copyrighted content on every stream on Twitch. They have taken no action so far, but it's not like large companies to spend money for no reason. It's assumed that either they're fine-tuning to avoid false positives before they start sending auto-takedowns, or are automatically saving video snippets locally whenever infringement is detected for use as evidence of an ongoing pattern of infringement to really slam-dunk any lawsuit they choose to pursue.