Microfoon dubble sound

chazzter

Kan iemand mij helpen? ik stream nu een korte tijd. zonder problemen. en nu uit het niets neemt obs op met mijn microfoon/aux setting alles op. het wat alleen mijn geluid van me microfoon moest opnemen. neemt het nu alles op zelf het geluid van me beeld en muziek. en op de stream hoor je alles dubbel. kan iemand helpen???

ICKALT

Kan iemand mij helpen? ik stream nu een korte tijd. zonder problemen. en nu uit het niets neemt obs op met mijn microfoon/aux setting alles op. het wat alleen mijn geluid van me microfoon moest opnemen. neemt het nu alles op zelf het geluid van me beeld en muziek. en op de stream hoor je alles dubbel. kan iemand helpen???
I am not sure i got it all...I dont know Dutch but i know some German...and some acutally look like Swedish soo here we go...I hope you can understand English...or Swedish. but if I get it right you are getting two sounds out and you just have one microfone? I had the same problem but I think I found the problem. Open the cameras and check what sound is getting from them...change it to be the same as the mixer...and not the Webcam...my webcam was recording too so i got double sound...but when i change it to be the microfone that is bering the recording device it stopped. And then just one voice and not a duo.

Ik hoop dat het je probleem oplost en dat was het probleem