Skitzo Minda

Hello, I have been having a problem with the singular mic output duplicating into a second (2) version??? Can anyone help me remove this as it is unnecessary and is making the end recording's microphone sound double in volume.
Appreciate all help as I cannot find any way of solving this on the internet.
OBS Problem Closeup.JPG
OBS Problem.JPG

Skitzo Minda

Hello, thank you for helping however this is not the case, when I have enabled mic/aux 2 it shows up in the audio output as "Mic/Aux 2", however in this case it shows up as "Mic/Aux (2)" and only mic/aux is enabled.
OBS Problem Answer.JPG

Puuhbear

so it must be a soundsource related to a videosource then... what sources do you have in your scene?

koala

You added 2 mics. One in the global audio options and the other one as scene specific audio source in the sources widget. So both are showing up in the mixer. Because they have the same name ("Mic/Aux"), OBS appended a "(2)" to one of them to be able to distinguish between them.

If both sources are pointing to the same mic device or to different devices, doesn't matter for OBS. If you need only one entry, either remove the scene specific audio source or set the entry in the global audio sources to disabled.

Skitzo Minda

Hello, thank you all for helping, I disabled the global audio device and it is gone now like you suggested, Thank you very much appreciate it!
OBS Problem Solved.JPG