Resource icon

Media Playlist Source 0.0.6

CodeYan

CodeYan submitted a new resource:

Media Playlist Source - Hate VLC Video Source restarting when you change settings? Try this one instead.

Media Playlist Source

Introduction

An OBS Plugin that serves as an alternative to VLC Video Source. It uses the Media Source internally.

Features

• Allows editing the playlist without restarting the video, even if files are
    reordered.
  • Allows editing any setting without restarting the video.
  • Saves the currently playing file so it would...

Read more about this resource...

CodeYan

CodeYan updated Media Playlist Source with a new update entry:

Fixed hotkeys and playback behavior
  • Fixed hotkey names not appearing properly
  • Fixed next and previous hotkeys not working
  • Fixed play/pause not working
  • Fixed continuous playback not working after stopping the video and restarting, or after stopping and playing a selected file, or after clearing all files and adding new ones
  • Play first file when the last file in the list is played
The minimum OBS version is raised to 30.0.0. You can download the corresponding...

Read the rest of this update entry...

CodeYan

Would be nice to have the option between transitions if possible. Also a hotkey to play each video .
I am also planning to add the transitions, but I won't be able to do this in the near future as I will have to rewrite code first.
As for hotkeys, what do you mean? You can set hotkeys to play the next or previous file.

ottawafro

I am also planning to add the transitions, but I won't be able to do this in the near future as I will have to rewrite code first.
As for hotkeys, what do you mean? You can set hotkeys to play the next or previous file.

Thanks for the quick reply , no worries on a timeframe to implement :)
Was suggesting hotkey to play specifically video file #1 , Hotkey to play specifically video file#2 , etc .. ( each entry specifically in the playlist ) so could use to play a certain file at a push of a button or set up a chat command for the chat to do it .

gcyzidane

It would be better if this tool could be combined with a tool like tuna to display the title of the song being played