Markdown Source

Markdown Source 0.2.5

EarthToThien

When deleting lines from text file, Markdown Source not updating. Inputs remain and appear in the Markdown when Markdown Source switches from File to Text.
Found a work around. After clearing the text file, I have to add an empty line in order to "clear" the source in OBS.

jevvvnz

Hi Thank you so much for creating this plugin! Now I can put book info in my OBS where there are bold and italicised sections.
Problem: apparently I should also be able to use it to put in an image, but that isn't working.
I've tried putting

![Cover](E:\jevvv\Documents\computer\Games\`Streaming\ideasReading\`SpecificBooks\RuthFielding\RedMill\coverRM.png) book
to give a US flag to show where the book I am reading is from, but all that shows is in icon placeholder.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

Do I need to have the image in the same folder as OBS?
If so then I'll never be able to use the image function since I read a lot of books and file the cover art with any additional book info on my E drive, not D where OBS is.

Last edited:

jevvvnz

Hi Thank you so much for creating this plugin! Now I can put book info in my OBS where there are bold and italicised sections.
Problem: apparently I should also be able to use it to put in an image, but that isn't working.
I've tried putting

![Cover](E:\jevvv\Documents\computer\Games\`Streaming\ideasReading\`SpecificBooks\RuthFielding\RedMill\coverRM.png) book
to give a US flag to show where the book I am reading is from, but all that shows is in icon placeholder.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

Do I need to have the image in the same folder as OBS?
If so then I'll never be able to use the image function since I read a lot of books and file the cover art with any additional book info on my E drive, not D where OBS is.
Correction: to give an image of the cover of the book (not the flag thingy I was talking about up there ^^^ )