Question / Help [Manually Resolved] OBS Opens As A Giant Grey Screen on Openbox (Arch Linux)

Mayravixx

As the title states, the issue I'm dealing with is not one anyone else I know can help me with, which is why I've come here. As the title states, all OBS does when it opens is show up as a massive grey box. The photo I've attached below was taken just before I started setting up openbox so the panel isn't present (and screengrab is set to not capture my cursor.)
OBS Broken.png

This is the log file that was located in ~/.config/obs-studio/logs. It should be attached separately.
I'd really like someone to help me resolve this issue asap and I can confirm my system is up to date; I ran sudo pacman -Syu just before grabbing the log I just uploaded.

Attachments

• 2019-06-07 16-33-35.txt
    16.5 KB · Views: 31

Mayravixx

I would like to add: OBS works on XFCE, but not very well. It behaves oddly; sometimes not detecting my webcam, sometimes outright freezing, other times when I try to drag it to my side monitor it just creates an infinite trail of itself.

Mayravixx

As expected nobody else here was able to help. I've since gone ahead and replaced Antergos/Arch Linux with Debian, and all seems to be fine.