Manual Cropping for Multiplatform

I love multiplatform, It's easily become a pick over obs classic (long time user of classic) but one thing that REALLY drives me nuts is not being able to manually crop an image or webcam you have to know the pixels which doesn't work as good as having to do it manually because this way I can size it down or up if I need to and what not. Can we PLEASE get support for this.

If so, thank you so much!

GillyMoMo

Cropping is in OBS-MP it's just not where you would think it is. You have to look in filters and there you will find the cropping option.

Sapiens

Forum Moderator
The crop filter works in real time; you don't have to "know the pixels," just tweak the values to get things where you want if the initial crop is too much or too little. OBS1-style imprecise cropping will be implemented eventually.

Ghabryel

Hi, i use OBS MP and source cropping is really important for me. I need another way to crop my source. If use ctrl or alt like windows obs not possible, maybe its possible to use a cursor like sound volume to imprecise cropping and after use values to adjust pixel perfect. Actually i need to do : "oh ok i need cropping :sad face: 50 pixel ? no 500 ? no 650 maybe ?? no 777 ???" its boring and not friendly user.

Pease help me :D

Ghabryel

A friend help me for make this way to crop faster. Do you think its a good way or better when ?

^51B39A82180BCC7AAFADB5DD62DB64006054CB16E79B7397BF^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Zamiel

Is there a current ETA on when the "alt" key will work to resize sources like it does in the old OBS? Or some manual dev version that I can compile myself to get this functionality?