Macro Deck

Free Macro Deck 1.2.5 Beta

SuchByte

SuchByte submitted a new resource:

Macro Deck - With Macro Deck you can turn your Android device in a powerful macro pad

With Macro Deck you can turn your Android device in a powerful macro pad. Connect your Android device via WiFi to your PC and control many applications.
Macro Deck is completely customizable. Create infinite folders to organize your macro keys.
Macro Deck is the perfect application for streamers. Start to be more professional with Macro Deck.
Download Macro Deck for free! Macro Deck is completely ad-free!

Features:
  • Themes
  • Use own icons and backgrounds for...

Read more about this resource...

powdered_water

This is great. It fills in a niche that fixes some problems with the other Android streamdeck software out there and is super user friendly while retaining some complex options.

I know you're busy, but I wondered if there are any plans to make buttons toggleable to give feedback. So that if Record is Pressed, it changes to the stop button so I know it's recording and don't have to have a separate button for stopping.

I'm also curious if there are any plans to allow resizing and adding or deleting buttons. I have some users that would benefit from having a few extra large buttons instead of 15 buttons.

Thanks.

THE R3Y3S

Man i love this, really nice software! In future can u add possibily to have more pages and change from them with a swipe. For example, set folders in a differente page and with a swape u can go in page 1, page 2 etc. Sorry for my bad english, i hope u can understand.
And if u can add possibility to enable and disable sources.

SuchByte

This is great. It fills in a niche that fixes some problems with the other Android streamdeck software out there and is super user friendly while retaining some complex options.

I know you're busy, but I wondered if there are any plans to make buttons toggleable to give feedback. So that if Record is Pressed, it changes to the stop button so I know it's recording and don't have to have a separate button for stopping.

I'm also curious if there are any plans to allow resizing and adding or deleting buttons. I have some users that would benefit from having a few extra large buttons instead of 15 buttons.

Thanks.

Thank you for your positive feedback about Macro Deck!

Yes, I have plans to make buttons toggable. I will try to add this feature as soon as possible.

Maybe I also try to add a feature to resize buttons but this is not very easy to program.

SuchByte

Man i love this, really nice software! In future can u add possibily to have more pages and change from them with a swipe. For example, set folders in a differente page and with a swape u can go in page 1, page 2 etc. Sorry for my bad english, i hope u can understand.

Thank you!

You can have more pages, it's called "folders" in Macro Deck if you mean that.

THE R3Y3S

yeah i see. My idea was, create folders and i can access on them only with a swipe, not need to create a custom button to go to this specific folder.

THE R3Y3S

Man there's a bug when i connect device in usb mode. If i connect device and didn't connect obs, when i will connect obs, on the device tabs don't work. If i connect first obs, then device in usb mode, all works good

THE R3Y3S

Hi, i'm having problems with update. I used 1.2.2 version, but when i try to upload the installer stops at 12-12%. I tried to download installer and launch it but always the same problem. There's a method to backup layout so i can try to install it clean?

Edit: I uninstalled it and tried to install the new version. Always the same error. When i run it after a while it freezes.

Last edited:

SuchByte

Man there's a bug when i connect device in usb mode. If i connect device and didn't connect obs, when i will connect obs, on the device tabs don't work. If i connect first obs, then device in usb mode, all works good
I was able to repruduce your issue. I will fix this with the next update.

SuchByte

Hi, i'm having problems with update. I used 1.2.2 version, but when i try to upload the installer stops at 12-12%. I tried to download installer and launch it but always the same problem. There's a method to backup layout so i can try to install it clean?

Edit: I uninstalled it and tried to install the new version. Always the same error. When i run it after a while it freezes.
Unfortunately the installer have some problems on some systems. I'm working at another solution.

THE R3Y3S

Yea i installed it manually thanks to your mail. The usb problem is partial "fixed" because now server app automatically connect to obs. Just a question i alredy did, u can't make an home like a smartphone launcher? So if i swap on left or right i can change grid and so i don't need to create folders. I don't know if I have expressed myself clearly.

M_Nation

I love the software. It's nearly exactly what I was looking for. My only complaint is that I can't use it with StreamLabs OBS. I tried using their "remote control" feature but just couldn't get it working. Any plans for this in the future?

NotSequisha

Is there any way to connect to the Macro Deck Server from the mobile app externally?

I've connected with no problems on my wifi at home, but would I be able to do it using my phones data-alone?

THE R3Y3S

Hi man, i see with new upload i can't connect 2 devices. For example, with 1.27 version i connect 1 device by usb and another one with a new macro deck server with wifi, so i can use 2 devices in the same times. Now i can't. Will you introduce this feature? Is there possibility to swap between folders likes android homepage, so if i swap left i have another screen so i don't need to create and press some folder buttons? Will you introduce possibility to hide/show sources and, if possible, set a timing to hide it? (i know we can do that with macro but i prefer without).

Draco1314

Untitled-1.png

I keep getting this even after reinstalling and sorting out the firewall

Untitled-2.png

powdered_water

View attachment 46985
I keep getting this even after reinstalling and sorting out the firewall

View attachment 46986

I was having a similar problem. I found that if I had anything else running that might use a similar setup (like one of the other android touchboards) that I would have binding to port errors. I also found that if I had OBS (with NDI) startup at the exact same time that Macro Deck started up, I had this error.

Getting rid of the other software that used adb.exe and staggering my startup of OBS and Macro Deck seemed to fix this.

But hopefully SuchByte has a solid answer.

Ecsyend

The "Play Sound" under "Soundbar" command isn't working, I've tried with "play_stop", "play _overlap" and "play_replay" and chosen my file but none are working