Loot's Tools: Automate your Streams to the Next Level

Semi-free Loot's Tools: Automate your Streams to the Next Level v2.5.9

Darye

Darye updated Loot's Tools: Automate your Streams to the Next Level with a new update entry:

Safer Login and Fixing Bugs

Hey there! Darye here!
This update was postponed because of exams, but here it is:
  • Fixed bug where only the first Command would execute, because of bug of the "Set Variable" Command.
  • Fixed bug where when converting old cards to JSON and the Command was custom with "special" variables, the Converter would crash.
  • Incorporated a new Login method, which is safer and cleaner.
  • Updated UI to work with new Login.
  • Updated Browser Extensions to work with the new Login.
  • Made...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Darye

Darye updated Loot's Tools: Automate your Streams to the Next Level with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes: Collection Selection on Streamloots Coupons and more

Hey There! Darye here!
Today we have some bug fixes I've been fixing since the last release. This release does not have the "easier" installation method I talked about, but I'm working on it and some other things to make Loot's Tools even better.
Today's Changelog is as follows:
  • Added Discord Rich Presence, which can be disabled on the "User" page on the UI.
  • Added a Collection selection for StreamlootsEX, to make Coupons and Gift Codes for selected Collections.
  • Fixed a bug...

Darye

Bug Fixes y cositas.

Hey there! Darye here!
Today's update doesn't bring too much to the table but is a collection of bug fixes I've been finding with streamers and new users:
  • First of all, Advanced Cards now are reloaded correctly, so now they work better.
  • LootsLabels and Pool Variables are now available on normal Cards as Tags.
  • "Equal" block now writes to Pool.
  • Fixed Tags.
  • Fixed Path bug that would lead to directory changes.
  • Fixed bug where userInfo would not load correctly on UI's...

megavapor

im need simple change the title live before initiate, im use .bat to start and stop stream automate, via scheduletask , its work, but im need change one by one the titles and midia in youtube, hard job...
need comand to add .bat change title
or change title in open obs, im use (start /d "D:\youtube\obs mega1\bin\64bit" obs64.exe --portable --scene "a" --collection "1" --startstreaming --minimize-to-tray)
or obs script to change title schedule, from list titles ramdom
please sugestions thanks