Question / Help looking for ways to improve how obs runs with my setup

MKjimenez

Hello all,
I am looking for ways to improve how OBS runs with my setup to get all the quality I can out of the program, my setup and my lower internet speeds. I have ran log files and looked at them but I am not 100% sure on what some of the warming are. If any one can help me with what I can do to on how to fix these or if they are normal. I have a lower end setup and not the greatest internet speeds 50 MBPS down and 5 MBPS up if I'm lucky, but its the best I can get in my area. I have gone through scenes to help lower my CPU usage as well as lowered my camera settings from 1080p to 720p as my CPU was topped out at 100%, and has since lowered my CPU usage dramatically. I have also downscaled the pixel rate from 1080p (that's what I see to) 540p as the icon in the bottom right of the screen on OBS turns from green-yellow and some times red and bit rate stays higher or at least 1500 which is what it is set to currently. I have the bit rate low as my internet speeds aren't consistent.

Any advice or things to try out is greatly appreciated as I am still finding ways to improve my setup and best settings for OBS.
Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• log file.txt
    13.6 KB · Views: 18