Looking for a way to add a delay function to hide my screen while streaming

mkwluke

Sometimes unwanted or explicit content will appear on my stream and I want a way to hide it before it gets broadcasted without stopping my stream entirely.

My current solution is to stream an existing stream. The first broadcast is streaming my screen delayed from an anonymous account and the second is my actual stream that is broadcasting the first. The 2nd stream could hide the screen when something bad pops up on the first without it showing up on the 2nd stream. This is kinda clunky though and would love a way to streamline it.

Would be a lifesaver any help is appreciated.

Pablomx2

Sometimes unwanted or explicit content will appear on my stream and I want a way to hide it before it gets broadcasted without stopping my stream entirely.

My current solution is to stream an existing stream. The first broadcast is streaming my screen delayed from an anonymous account and the second is my actual stream that is broadcasting the first. The 2nd stream could hide the screen when something bad pops up on the first without it showing up on the 2nd stream. This is kinda clunky though and would love a way to streamline it.

Would be a lifesaver any help is appreciated.