Resource icon

Free LoL Solo Queue Elo/Division Viewer 2014-06-07

Znader

Znader submitted a new resource:

LoL Solo Queue Elo/Division Viewer - A tool to display your Elo & division on your stream.

View attachment 2582

How To Use

The program will automatically update your Elo and division after every game so all you have to do is load it up and put in your lolking address.

The text can move the text anywhere on the screen and is currently set to not show above all other windows. However I will be adding this later on.

To add it to your stream you should add it as a Window Source.

To close the program you simply just have to right click any of the text and a...

Read more about this resource...

MikeyR

Chrashing when I enter link and starts.
Windows 7 Home Ultimate 64 bit, fully updated, virus shield eset nod32

Znader

I've reformatted my pc since making this. I will remake it tomorrow and re-upload sorry for delay.

PF4NDY

A little hint: It is not visible when another window is over it or one is ingame, Try this method: Get the information from lolking and put it into a text document (location should be adjustable). Users can then add a simple text on their OBS screen and set the text document as the source for the text environment. If the text document gets changed, OBS will automaticaly update the text environment. This method is also used for SMG (Now playing) external tool.

- I can't use it as it is now.