Logitech C920e Horrible quality out of packet.

Kraezy

That Logitech site is dead.........

Where can I get LGHUB and is it a huge program...all i want is for my camera to work properly in recorded zoom sessions.
Logitech G HUB – Logitech Support + Download 40mb

The screenshot you attached, is for Logitech Webcam Software, redacted software by Logitech. You can still find downloads for it on cnet etc but I personally wouldn't use it. LGHUB is all you need.

I wouldn't expect you to have a cheap imitation, depends on where you purchased it etc.

dingdong

Logitech G HUB – Logitech Support + Download 40mb

The screenshot you attached, is for Logitech Webcam Software, redacted software by Logitech. You can still find downloads for it on cnet etc but I personally wouldn't use it. LGHUB is all you need.

I wouldn't expect you to have a cheap imitation, depends on where you purchased it etc.

On this link it had bad reviews and is glitchy:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    12.4 KB · Views: 19

dingdong

I downloaded the software and then got this message. There are a number of Logitech drivers and so I was confused which one?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    142.8 KB · Views: 18

Nass86

I havent read all the replies but I have this camera and had the same problems. To fix this I went on youtube and looked up searches like

how to stream 1080p with Logitech C920

logitech c920 best settings windows 10

best obs settings for logitech c920

best obs colour settings logitech c920

You'll come good.

Nass86

Also you need this version of Logitech Webcam Software NOT the new one.

Widely regarded as the solution to everyone's problems from what I remember watching but the above youtube clips will tell you that.

dingdong

Also you need this version of Logitech Webcam Software NOT the new one.

Widely regarded as the solution to everyone's problems from what I remember watching but the above youtube clips will tell you that.
Thanks for helping out...I am a slight bit illiterate in this area.....I installed the link as you suggested.....it looked the same as the one I had and I got this message after install and going into the app:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 22

Nass86

Thanks for helping out...I am a slight bit illiterate in this area.....I installed the link as you suggested.....it looked the same as the one I had and I got this message after install and going into the app:

Hmm. Try restarting, Install the drivers with the webcam plugged in, installing it again and restarting (doing nothing else).

dingdong

Hmm. Try restarting, Install the drivers with the webcam plugged in, installing it again and restarting (doing nothing else).
Which drivers?.......are there multiple drivers needed because thats what it seems.......theres about 5 on the net that I can see....its very confusing....