LocalVocal: Local Live Captions & Translation On-the-Go

LocalVocal: Local Live Captions & Translation On-the-Go v0.3.5

royshilkrot

royshilkrot updated LocalVocal: Local Live Captions & Translation On-the-Go with a new update entry:

v0.3.4 AMD GPU! CoreML and Metal! Accelerate!

Much rejoicing! Introducing AMD ROCm / hipBLAS acceleration, as well as CoreML and Metal on Apple!
This was tested to give tremendous performance boosts on Apple and AMD GPUs.

Also in this release:
  • bumping to the latest whisper.cpp
  • fixing the captions stream issue on Twitch and YouTube
  • fixing the translation captions disappearance.
Enjoy and let me know of any problems!

Download:

Read the rest of this update entry...

quyhp

Hi! I've installed obs-localvocal for windows (Windows 11 - with CUDA) to C:\obs-studio but I can't find any executable file in there or in any subfolder, so how can I run the app?

royshilkrot

Hi! I've installed obs-localvocal for windows (Windows 11 - with CUDA) to C:\obs-studio but I can't find any executable file in there or in any subfolder, so how can I run the app?
This is an OBS plugin and it will appear on OBS as an audio filter on any audio source

ryancy

thank you for your gerat work, roy
I have a problem that {{input}} doesn't capture Dynamic input from Localvocal subtitles.
Could you solve this?
スクリーンショット 2024-08-05 191221.png

Attachments

• スクリーンショット 2024-08-05 191247.png
    スクリーンショット 2024-08-05 191247.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 11
  • スクリーンショット 2024-08-05 191333.png
    スクリーンショット 2024-08-05 191333.png
    44 KB · Views: 8

Brantyz

Плагин отличный, но есть минус в том что я настроил обс по кнопке говорить, а этот плагин захватывает звук даже когда я не нажимаю на кнопку если вы добавите функцию, исправляющую эту проблему было бы круто и я бы смог использовать ваш плагин!
The plugin is great, but the downside is that I have customized the obs by talk button and this plugin captures the sound even when I don't click the button if you add a feature fixing this problem it would be cool and I would be able to use your plugin!