Question / Help "loading sound alerts browser source" and setting an audio delay for stinger transition.

gravendarken

I don't know what causes it but I have been getting the message "loading sound alerts browser source" in the top left corner of my display which shows on stream as well. I have no idea what can be causing it so any suggestions are appreciated. I tried googling that exact phrase and found nothing which is why I'm here. Also I have a stinger animation now but the problem is when I transition from one scene to the next the audio from the next scene instantly plays as the stinger animation is playing which causes both sources of audio to play at the same time which isn't pleasant. I know there's a way to set a delay of the video inbetween transitions with the "transition point" setting but that doesn't delay the audio only the video. Any help would be appreciated, I attached an image of the message on OBS, thank you.

Attachments

• loadingsounds.PNG
    loadingsounds.PNG
    27.5 KB · Views: 142

gravendarken

So I think the error message went away, hopefully. Now I just have the issue with the stinger animation sound overlapping the next scene.