Live Polls, let your audience participate in your decisions

Live Polls, let your audience participate in your decisions 2023-09-11

MMLTech

MMLTech submitted a new resource:

Live Polls, let your audience participate in your decisions - poll,streaming

INTEGRATE YOUR POLL WITH OBS STUDIO​

>> Configure your own streaming poll <<

Seamlessly create, customize, and distribute polls and surveys to gather valuable insights from your audience. Unlock deeper understanding, drive engagement, and make informed choices based on real-time data. With intuitive design and robust...​

Read more about this resource...

MMLTech

Missing a preview of the alert just to see how it looks before maybe https://obscountdown.com/alerts/poll/1926914?preview
And embeding a vote iframe would also be cool option but maybe user need to see the advertisement on the page ?
Advertisements are only visible on the vote page, you can always include the poll result link in an iframe without any problems. As for the preview, I've only recently discovered how to make the alerts, but they will undoubtedly get better over time.

Filip S

Advertisements are only visible on the vote page, you can always include the poll result link in an iframe without any problems. As for the preview, I've only recently discovered how to make the alerts, but they will undoubtedly get better over time.
Now the vote page now have alot of advertisment and this becomes to much noise so uses cant find the way to vote.
Anyway without this add noise it looks great.

MMLTech

Now the vote page now have alot of advertisment and this becomes to much noise so uses cant find the way to vote.
Anyway without this add noise it looks great.
Due to that page being dynamically generated I can't stop the auto ads but I've done a small update to reduce most of the "environmental" things that can distract users from the main subject. On the other hand in the last update I've done some significant changes :D

Smart Net

Firstly, great creation, bravo! However i can not use it because of language: if you will put any other language at

Poll vote variants​

system wil not show the poll. But you can use any languge at Poll subject.

So, please make this posible to use other language at VOTE VARIANTS.

Thanks

MMLTech

Firstly, great creation, bravo! However i can not use it because of language: if you will put any other language at

Poll vote variants​

system wil not show the poll. But you can use any languge at Poll subject.

So, please make this posible to use other language at VOTE VARIANTS.

Thanks
Hey, thank you for checking out this ressource, did you mean the default text in the vote page where it sais chose your variants ? Also what speciffic language would you want to see there ?

Smart Net

Hey, thank you for checking out this ressource, did you mean the default text in the vote page where it sais chose your variants ? Also what speciffic language would you want to see there ?
Hello, the language is GEORGIAN. You can see it now but, however after you create the poll system wil not show the poll at all. thnks in advance.
poll.JPG