Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spliffrite

Hey there!

Having a crazy issue. No anti virus, no voice meeter.

If I click away from the program is closes completely. No matter what I do, I can't get it to stay open after leaving focus from the window.

Suggestions? I've Tried 3 versions.

Faulting application name: LioranBoard Receiver.exe, version: 1.3.9.0, time stamp: 0x5aa7bf57
Faulting module name: LioranBoard Receiver.exe, version: 1.3.9.0, time stamp: 0x5aa7bf57
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00046fa8
Faulting process id: 0x3f44
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6f60dda23e096
Faulting application path: C:\Users\flame\Desktop\Spliffrite\LioranBoard\LioranBoard Receiver(PC)\LioranBoard Receiver.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\flame\Desktop\Spliffrite\LioranBoard\LioranBoard Receiver(PC)\LioranBoard Receiver.exe
Report Id: 941ce902-51b7-4d5b-8153-529824d6ac64
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

ThePerfectName

When I try to connect to twitch in the lioranboard receiver I get sent to an error website page. Does anyone else know how to get around this? I used to be able to do this no problem, but now I can't connect to twitch

D4rk1234

Hey Guys,

Im having an issue with trying to get Lioranboard to recognise the filters I've applied. It simply shows "no filter for this source" even tho i have applied them to the source within OBS.

I've updated to latest version of both lioranboard & OBS. Any ideas?

1612059764461.png

Hell_Sparrow

Hello All
After OBS Studio update to version 26.1.1 (64 bit) wen starting LioranBoard it shows the window and close it really fast. On Windows event Id got generic error Event ID 1000 exception code 0xc0000005.
LioranBoard version was 1.3.8.0 update to 1.4.1.0 same error.

Need help, any ideas?
Tank you

Risen

Hello All
After OBS Studio update to version 26.1.1 (64 bit) wen starting LioranBoard it shows the window and close it really fast. On Windows event Id got generic error Event ID 1000 exception code 0xc0000005.
LioranBoard version was 1.3.8.0 update to 1.4.1.0 same error.

Need help, any ideas?
Tank you
Yes thats happening to me too. I added new files to reciever folder, I reinstalled the websocket, IM not sure waht else to do

jourdo

Is there a way to get a sound effect to play based on a chat trigger when the word appears anywhere in the sentence? It works for the single worg, but I want it to catch it no matter where it shows up.

youngsith

Hi @lioran , thanks for all the work you've put into this wonderful program. It's awesome while using it on Twitch, although I stream on Facebook Gaming too and I think me and tons of people would love to have some integration with FB, there are no channel points but maybe having Lioranboard buttons react to chat messages and specific cheering alerts would be awesome! Plus the community in Facebook Gaming is starting to grow a lot. Anyway, thanks for LioranBoard and I hope this keeps growing!

TheN0th1ng

Hey guys! Maybe I'm stupid, but I don't understand why my LioranBoard doesn't want to work with Phasmophobia. I created a button for keyboard macro by twitch point. When I tested it in some document (ms word or something else) I see the letter what I added in keyboard macro. But I have nothing in Phasmophobia. Maybe someone can help me? Please! And guys, please, sorry for my English. I try to be better in it)

Hell_Sparrow

Yes thats happening to me too. I added new files to reciever folder, I reinstalled the websocket, IM not sure waht else to do
I discovered that changing sound device back to original on the sound icon near the clock on task bar solved the problem (new NVidia driver installed HDMI sound device) ope it helps

Sky2k

Weird bug, when selecting "filter change visibility" it only shows 10 filters even if there are more in the Scene.

Joery

It seems like I can't search in this forum. I want to copy paste my current lioranboard config to another PC. I did this now from PC1 to USB and then from usb to PC 2. But Lioran doens't show my tab.

Byonic

Hello there,
is it possible to use LiorianBoard also to control other streaming or conferencing platforms like zoom or MS Teams for example through a chat message?
Thanks!

bigbangtech

I have lioranboard 1.39 setup and working. Is there a recommended way to upgrade in place to the new version? Anything I need to watch out for?

SimGamerNerd

Hi all. I need your help if possible.

I've created a command triggered by twitch chat. Is there a way to stop this command from activating if I am in specific scenes(like BRB, Intermission or starting soon)?

The features are endless and I am just starting. Thanks

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard Stream Deck/Animator with a new update entry:

Websocket 4.9.0 is a bigger deal then you think.

OBSwebsocket 4.9.0 came out this week and it brings some new commands that will change how lioranboard can operate. You can now create Sources and scenes from lioranboard. This allows users to create fully animated overlays and easily give them out to people as a group of files and all the user has to do is click the "Install Extension" button in lioranboard and install the LBE file you have included.(see the extension folder for more detail if you wish to create overlay system for people)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

iSvein

After latest update LioranBoard does not seems to listen to twitch, when something gets triggered I get a message "no type for pubsub" and the trigger does not work.
I tried to reconnect to twitch but no luck

iSvein

After latest update LioranBoard does not seems to listen to twitch, when something gets triggered I get a message "no type for pubsub" and the trigger does not work.
I tried to reconnect to twitch but no luck
Ok, my bad, I had forgot to update the TSL Transmitter file XD, now it works :)

Majow

Hi! May I request one small thing?:
- That we could change our OBS Websocket IP (not only port). And perhaps being able to connect to more than 1 OBS Websocket (different pc's for complex stream setups).

LunaGore

How can I change the audio output? I have an Elagota Wave mic and would like to set it to output to the "SFW" virtual cable but it only plays through desktop despite changing the app sound setting on Windows 10.

1613858568307.png

Status
Not open for further replies.