Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BergmanJoe

I need help

I've been trying to figure out how to make a simple button on my LioranBoard that mimics hockey within obs. I tried using both of these commands, "Trigger OBS Hotkey Name" and Trigger OBS Hotkey Sequence. Doing every variation, both together, both apart. But when I try to test the new button on the PC controller, its not triggering. I will also say the hotkeys I'm trying to trigger are added from the DYNAMIC DELAY PLUGIN. PLZ HELP! also I've gotten other buttons working just not with triggering hotkeys.

Deadly1287

I recently installed the Clip+edit extension and now my websocket refuses to connect OBS. I have tried to reinstall the websocket and it still does not work and now i dont know what to do.

Geonecis

How can I change the audio output? I have an Elagota Wave mic and would like to set it to output to the "SFW" virtual cable but it only plays through desktop despite changing the app sound setting on Windows 10.

View attachment 67845
I've found that setting my system default sound output to what I want LioranBoard sound to come from before I launch it works best.

I also need assistance with the android app, the default IP doesn't work.
Are you using the IP of the system the receiver is running on? Not the ISP one? Ex: 192.168.0.9

Last edited:

Geonecis

I need a help understanding why my LioranBoard doesn't work on Win10. I had it working fine on my older Win8 system, but when ever I launch it on this new Win10 system I built yesterday and even after downloading this fresh. I get the following:
1614131355977.png

Problem is, I don't have any antivirus software currently installed and even tried killing all Windows Defender stuff.
Can't figure this out.

Thank you for your time. <3

LunaGore

I've found that setting my system default sound output to what I want LioranBoard sound to come from before I launch it works best.
I'll give that a shot

Are you using the IP of the system the receiver is running on? Not the ISP one? Ex: 192.168.0.9
I'm using my computer IP yeah, the one provided when using the "whats my IP" bat. It says it connects then lost connection. Both my PC and phone are on the same connection so unsure where the disconnect it. I've also tried using the ISP IP as well with the same result, both using same ports as well.

GoodCharles

The android app also doesn't work for me.
The PC Deck uses "127.0.0.1" and it works perfectly on PC.
When using this IP on the Android device it tells me it connects but there are no buttons.
When using the actual ipv4 address of the PC that runs the receiver, it fails to connect.
Tried on two different Android devices

MossRcIntosh

The chat trigger only seems to work if the phrase is the only content of the message.
Phrase = bananas
Chat = bananas (trigger occurs)
Chat = I like bananas (no trigger occurs)

Would it be possible to have an option per action for chat trigger whether it’s exclusive or within the body of a message?

Many thanks for any consideration.

Rafson

Hello! This program is very good and very versatile. But I have a few questions about this program.

1. Is it possible to add quotation marks in "TEXT GDI + change text" or "Freetype 2 change text" in this program? The problem is that when I put quotation marks next to Lioranboard, the text in OBS is not displayed, and if I remove the quotation marks, the text refreshes.
2. Would it be possible to add new letters, e.g. Polish (Ł,Ż,Ź,Ę,Ą etc.) German (Ü,Ö,ẞ etc.) Russian etc.? Greetings.

kiDix

Hello guys!

A very silly question for me that I am noob, but how do I update LioranBoard to the latest version, without losing the things I have configured in the previous version? What exactly do I need to do?

Sky2k

The chat trigger only seems to work if the phrase is the only content of the message.
Phrase = bananas
Chat = bananas (trigger occurs)
Chat = I like bananas (no trigger occurs)

Would it be possible to have an option per action for chat trigger whether it’s exclusive or within the body of a message?

Many thanks for any consideration.

You would have to set up 4 different triggers to get any context of bananas

the 4 chat triggers would be
bananas
*bananas
bananas*
*bananas*

the reason for this is because the * is a wildcard so it means anything.

iSvein

Hello guys!

A very silly question for me that I am noob, but how do I update LioranBoard to the latest version, without losing the things I have configured in the previous version? What exactly do I need to do?
Just copy the new files over to your installation, the config is in a separate file :)
And if you are upgrading to the newest version where the transmitter has been updated, remember to copy the new tsl_transmitter.html too, I did not know that so for me it was down for 3 days before I understood what was wrong XD

KoalaStrike

Hey there :)

I have a big problem with the new update 1.42 and I want to ask if I am the only one.

Before the update it was possible that lioranboard was able to read the chat. Simple commands where working and you could easily trigger a button with chat commands. That option won't work anymore. Other things like point redeems are still working as expected.

Steps of reproduction:

1. create a button
2. on that button choose "Edit Twitch Triggers"
3. press the +symbol and choose "Chat Message"
4. in the field type: "!test" (without quotation marks) or another simple command and press "Done"
5. on that button choose "add commands"
6. press the +symbol and choose "Twitch: Chat Message"
7. in the message field type: "success" (without quotation marks) or another simple reply
8. in the channel field type your own Twitch channel name
9. now open your Twitch chat and open the LioranBoard Stream Deck application and press that button: everything should work as expected and the reply will readable in the chat
10. now type "!test" (without quotation marks) in the Twitch chat and nothing will happen

Before the update I used version 1.41b and all my commands were working as expected.

I hope you can help me or give me a link to downgrade to the last version before 1.42?

With best regards

iSvein

Hey there :)

I have a big problem with the new update 1.42 and I want to ask if I am the only one.

Before the update it was possible that lioranboard was able to read the chat. Simple commands where working and you could easily trigger a button with chat commands. That option won't work anymore. Other things like point redeems are still working as expected.

Steps of reproduction:

1. create a button
2. on that button choose "Edit Twitch Triggers"
3. press the +symbol and choose "Chat Message"
4. in the field type: "!test" (without quotation marks) or another simple command and press "Done"
5. on that button choose "add commands"
6. press the +symbol and choose "Twitch: Chat Message"
7. in the message field type: "success" (without quotation marks) or another simple reply
8. in the channel field type your own Twitch channel name
9. now open your Twitch chat and open the LioranBoard Stream Deck application and press that button: everything should work as expected and the reply will readable in the chat
10. now type "!test" (without quotation marks) in the Twitch chat and nothing will happen

Before the update I used version 1.41b and all my commands were working as expected.

I hope you can help me or give me a link to downgrade to the last version before 1.42?

With best regards

I tested it, when following your steps it wont work, but when I click "done" on the button edit screen and LioranBoard goes back to where you see the deck-list, "add new deck" etc, it works.
Does it still not work for you if you close/done the edit screen?

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard Stream Deck/Animator with a new update entry:

If statements are here and a new command window

This is the biggest update so far, with A lot of changes. Along with the implementation of all kinds of Statements comes a revamped command window that makes it much easier to edit your commands and resizable window. No longer the need to count how many steps after your Compare: skip if, The if statement takes care of that on its own now.

I'll let the patch note speak for itself

Release 1.43 3/8/2021
-The receiver window is now resizable.
-The Commands window is now completely revamped...

Read the rest of this update entry...

kiDix

Hi! I have a problem here, nothing serious but it sucks. Whenever I finish my stream and close OBS, it stops responding and I have to go to the task manager to close. This does not happen if I close LioranBoard first. I have the last update, the previous one didn’t happen.

iSvein

Only me who thinks after the latest update the font used on "Action" in the "edit commands" section is too small?

Status
Not open for further replies.