Question / Help Launchpad Software for OBS?

Ethan Decker

Does anybody have/know about a custom code for launchpad mini for OBS, for like switching scenes or play sounds through the stream?

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
How does the Launchpad device work exactly? I couldnt find out if it just sends key commands or is directly "connected" to ableton. If it just sends hotkeys you could probably use them in OBS to switch scenes.
Playing sounds would currently need an external application though, I guess.

Ethan Decker

How does the Launchpad device work exactly? I couldnt find out if it just sends key commands or is directly "connected" to ableton. If it just sends hotkeys you could probably use them in OBS to switch scenes.
Playing sounds would currently need an external application though, I guess.

I believe it sends key commands to the program, telling it what button is being pressed.

Cryonic

It works via MIDI as a simple MIDI controller. I have it too (the old, big one) and other controllers - if you need testing - ask me.

Gahrt

Hello

The program looks cool, but unfortunately I get it not installed. Can anyone help me?

Gahrt

I want that the Launchpad triggers a hotkey when I press a button. but, I get the program not start. Do I have to start from the command line or install something to launch the programm

Sorry, my English is not so good

Last edited: