Question / Help Lag only after an hour of streaming

sampleauto

I stream on Twitch using OBS Studio and everything works well, I mainly play Rocket League at 144fps, and the stream runs at 30fps.

Both are fine until after about 45 minutes of streaming or so, when Rocket League (and all other games after) go down to much lower frames (Rocket League goes down to 30). While the game is brought down, the stream will stay at a steady 30fps and won't fall. After this degradation of the game, the only thing I can do to fix the issue is restart my computer, which sucks because I'm shutting my stream down for 2 minutes.

I'm not sure what causes this, because it only happens when I stream, but even after I close the stream the games will stay at lower frames until I restart my computer.

Another weird thing is that if I restart Steam in offline mode and go into the game offline while the stream is still on, the frames will go back up to 150+, but won't go back up until after I restart my computer. I can't find anything like this anywhere, and I'm unable to figure out if this is a Steam issue, because it effects all games and it still happens after the stream shuts down. Or if it's an OBS issue, because it only occurs after I've streamed for a while.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated, I've been having this issue for a couple months at this point and it's kind of deterred me from streaming.

Log File of OBS: https://hastebin.com/ekenaxamod

sampleauto

I've been told that this is something common in memory leaks, and at the bottom it says that there are 17 memory leaks. How would I go about fixing these leaks?