Just Edit OBS theme

Just Edit OBS theme Just Edit OBS theme 2.11

nicwillu

Still loving this theme. However I request some touchup. Input boxes are the same color as the background. They should have a darker color :)

1657020449210.png

nicwillu

Another one, the pause "hitbox" or whatever is super super tiny. I have to hit that little bar inside the pause icon to be able to pause/resume. Also, there's no indicator showing if it's actually paused or not. I assume the thing just needs to be larger
1657132796545.png

edwardgreene1

Great theme for the most part, however, in my source list all of the text is black which makes it almost impossible to read. Everywhere else it is white.

nicwillu

There is no reason to use the Streamelements integration. Just uninstall it. The popup windows that shows chat, events etc can all be done in OBS using custom browser docks anyway

Laden

There is no reason to use the Streamelements integration. Just uninstall it. The popup windows that shows chat, events etc can all be done in OBS using custom browser docks anyway
I did, but the plugin media request docker is a lot better, and I would prefer the dock over the theme

DarkWolf80s

I've recently created this new account to say this... THIS THEME is by far the best theme I've seen for OBS!! Thank you so much for focusing on color values for the Hide and Volume stuff!! Like you really know what is up and I would love for this specific theme to get lots of love have other alt colors. So instead of it being Green, have it purple while maintaining those same colors labelers for hide and vol stuff.

Avaie98

Just wanted to add that I LOVE this theme, OBS should adopt this theme as their default, SO MUCH better!! LOVE IT!

My only wish, which I'm not sure is possible, is for the "Recording" button to turn Yellow when you've hit Pause. I use OBS for recording all my content with different camera angles and such, so I'm constantly hitting pause and record, but it's so hard to see and often I've found myself thinking it's not paused when it actually is...