Bug Report Issues with browser source.

OliKTV

Hello.

I have a streaming PC and a gaming PC. I've got a i7 6700k for the streaming PC and a GTX 1080. It also has a 4K60 Pro.

The issue/bug that I'm experiening is "Encoding overloaded! Consider turing down video settings or use a faster preset." this happens when I get a notification from the Streamlabs browser source and after the notification it goes back to normal and looks ok. Also, this happens no matter what preset I'm on. Sometimes this also happenes when I'm playing a game and moving around alot in game. I've done testing where the capture card is hidden and the issue still occurs. Here is the log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/2f947PVLzOakhz2u

Last edited:

carlmmii

You're trying to encode 1080p60 at medium on a 6700k. Drop your cpu preset down to fast or faster.

OliKTV

You're trying to encode 1080p60 at medium on a 6700k. Drop your cpu preset down to fast or faster.
I've tried fast and faster and it still has the issue. It's fine when there are no streamlabs notifications and when I had no issues with using streamelements notifications but I don't really want to be using streamelements.