Is Some Frames Missed Due To Rendering Lag Okay? (At 40% GPU Useage)

Winter550

On my OBS I got some sources like images and browser sources, and usually my GPU is at 30% usage and missing 1.1% frames due to rendering lag. Is that normal? Is there a way to get it to 0% or will it always be at some percentage? I got a RTX 2070 Super with 16GB of RAM so I am not too sure if its due to my amount of sources or if its something else.

koala

1.1% frames lost with 60 fps means 60 * 0.011 = 0.66 frames per second, which is two frames lost per 3 seconds. This is continuous visible lag/stuttering, so no, 1.1% is not normal and not acceptable. Rendering lag with a RTX 2070 and nvenc as hardware encoder (I guess you use nvenc) is a sign of general overload, usually in connection with the game you capture. Limit the game to 60 fps and activate vsync in the game's graphics settings to avoid the game taking all system resources.

Winter550

1.1% frames lost with 60 fps means 60 * 0.011 = 0.66 frames per second, which is two frames lost per 3 seconds. This is continuous visible lag/stuttering, so no, 1.1% is not normal and not acceptable. Rendering lag with a RTX 2070 and nvenc as hardware encoder (I guess you use nvenc) is a sign of general overload, usually in connection with the game you capture. Limit the game to 60 fps and activate vsync in the game's graphics settings to avoid the game taking all system resources.
This isn't in a game its just while OBS is open, I do have a lot of things in Sources related to twitch like Browser sources and images