Internet seems fine, but suddenly dropping frames.

falconehosts

^ here's a log file from when I just tested this in Bandwidth test mode. I have a solid 20 mbps upload speed and 500 download with 15 ping. Usually I'm able to stream at 6k bits with no problems whatsoever. However yesterday my bitrate while streaming began to fluctuate wildly (even dropping to 0 bits occasionally) causing the stream to keep going down and coming back up. I turned off the variable bitrate setting and tried just streaming on bandwidth test mode at 6k bits- and dropped almost half of my frames.

Does anyone know what could be wrong here? I can't call my ISP because all they care about is if my internet connection is working... Which it is.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

DeniYT

Hey I literally have the same problem like you do, I'm searching for the fix but I still can't seem to find anything. If you managed to fix it somehow, would you hit me up here and explain it to me? I will do the same if I find something.

falconehosts

Nope, no luck whatsoever. It was actually fine yesterday on the twitchtest app- though I wasn't scheduled to stream yesterday- so I simply celebrated the fact that it was 'working again.'

Surely enough, today, I tested it just before going live and the results were bad- and yes- stream dropping frames like crazy again, lowering my bitrate to 200 regularly. I don't even know where to begin troubleshooting.

AtlasZero

Did you find a fix? I'm having the same issue. Everything was perfect and now my bitrate fluctuates badly