Bug Report Interact action not working

Petr M

Hallo,

I tried to open web page in browser source. I need login to my page, but a can't interact with browser. When I click to Interact menu, browser windows will open, but there is not possible click to any button, menus, etc.... It looks like there is a bug with interact function. Any idea pls?

Regards Petr

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3 , OBS 24.0.6, MacBook Air 2019

DJ_PADA

Same problem here... it seems that the mouse/keyboard are not synch to the interact window

HELP

KG_User

I have the exact same problem. If an update gets posted let me know! I think it's an alignment issue with the mouse. if you hover waayy to left of where your mouse cursor is supposed to be you can sometimes hit certain buttons. But not the ones I need apparently. : <

KG_User

One solution for the devs could be to add zoom and pan controls of some kind so we could move the preview around and make it smaller, and then click on the grey space and line up whatever we needed to in terms of alignment. But right now I can really only access the top left quadrant of the browser window.

studiogirl005

Hi, i recently had a similar problem, both the mouse and keyboard would not react to my instructions.. also tried reassigning both to the interact window, but without any success..
Does this mean the only solution to the problem would be an update??

Joel Sterne

I am also having a similar problem; mouse events and default html elements work, but anything involving detecting keyboard events fails. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the hotkeys system taking priority.

brotherdaniel

My problem is the interact will play the sound in my headphones but doesn't p[lay out on the stream I think things are fine but then people tell me they can't hear the youtube (or whatever) video playing. Quandary.