Input delay while recording on OBS.

I have a Lenovo Yoga 520 notebook with an input delay problem. Whenever I start recording with OBS the input delay happens in my keyboard. I use a separate usb keyboard, the input delay is higher on the usb keyboard, but it also happens with the notebook keyboard although its smaller. I tried a lot of things to fix it, and one thing I noticed was if I set Key frames to 0 in OBS, the input delay stops, but of course, the quality of the video ends up being garbage.

Specs:

Windows 10, x64 bits.
8 gb of ram.
1 tb of memory.
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70GHz.
Graphics card: Intel Graphics 620.

Note: If I connect to any voice app like Discord or Google meet, the delay also happens but it's weaker.

try use quicksync as encoder

20:12:14.283: base resolution: 1366x768
20:12:14.283: output resolution: 1364x768
why you have another output resolution ;) chage it please

but this is an office PC you need an dedicated GPU
Thanks for the response!

I'm searching for a way to activate the quicksync encoder, but to do that, I need to activate the iGPU, and the only way I could find to do that is to go in the advanced options in the BIOS, but, my computer has the advanced options locked, and I don't know a way to unlock them, I tried a lot of combinations but I had no success. I curently tring to find a way to access it.

About the resolution, well, I really didn't saw that lol, thanks for that one.

And I know this is an office pc, but I didn't had this problem before, I think I had an older version of OBS though, but I have a feeling that changing the version wouldn't solve the problem.

Well, if anyone knows how do I unlock the advanced options in the BIOS, I would thank you a lot!

My bad, I noticed the mistakes I was doing, now I'm using quicksync as the encoder and it worked! I figured out that I was using custom output thing, I had to uninstall and delete my configurations to notice that. Well, anyway, thanx for the help!