I'm fed up. Take my money and give me some plugins. (PLUGIN REQUEST)

Murder9

I will start by listing the issues I've been facing and the features I want out of a plugin.

I'm willing to pay a small bounty. ($50+?)

My problems:
Lack of Audio routing programs (basically only voice meeter)
Juggling poorly made programs with a general lack of good user experience

Wanted features:
ASIO connection (obs-asio does exist so working with that plugin is ok too)

Ability to create custom-named virtual audio cables within OBS as a source (These should 100% show up in the windows sound devices or else) (Synchronous Audio Router exists but has many Issues)

Combined with exceldro's Audio Monitor this would allow routing all my audio just using OBS

Not sure what else so just message me on here or reply to this post and I will get back to you.

wvrsm

You could fix the problem with the virtual audio interfaces with a solution called Source Elements Nexus. It's pricy, but I use it all the time to route audio from my DAW to wherever I want.

Murder9

You could fix the problem with the virtual audio interfaces with a solution called Source Elements Nexus. It's pricy, but I use it all the time to route audio from my DAW to wherever I want.

Well, I do see how that can work, except it's very expensive and requires outside stuff, So really a plugin that would allow that functionality "built into OBS" and cheaper and by cheaper I mean free and open source is really the ideal solution.