I'd like to end my stream after a certain scene is switched

Un_Chat_

I tried to do this by using a macro from Advanced Scene Switcher but it doesn't work...

Take a look at what I wrote :
1630057658165.png

If you've got any advice or solution, I'm really thankful !
Bye !

Un_Chat_

Warmuptill

I tried to do this by using a macro from Advanced Scene Switcher but it doesn't work...

Take a look at what I wrote :
View attachment 74584
If you've got any advice or solution, I'm really thankful !
Bye !

Un_Chat_
If you have questions specific to plugins it is usually best to ask in the plugin's forum thread. :)
Anyway - Have you started the plugin on the general tab?
If you have can you please enable "Enable verbose logging" on the general tab, reproduce the issue, and then share the log file?

Lawrence_SoCal

Using a Macro may be way more complicated than it needs to be in Advanced Scene Switcher
On the General tab are options to Start and Stop Recording based on Scene, which is what I use.
I have a 3-scene Sequence I used which has a Good Bye message, then a fade-out (based on Sequence) then a Fade out to black, and then another scene switch with an End Recording/Stream setting specified on the Adv Scene Switcher General tab. I'm sure there are easier better ways, but works for me...

Un_Chat_

If you have questions specific to plugins it is usually best to ask in the plugin's forum thread. :)
Anyway - Have you started the plugin on the general tab?
If you have can you please enable "Enable verbose logging" on the general tab, reproduce the issue, and then share the log file?

Okay, thanks for the advice, I'll post a thread on the right forum next time ! ^^

Yup ! That's right I'm dumb, I didn't even start the plugin (but that's not my fault, I didn't see the button too ! :X ), and now it works perfectly ! So thank you very much, you just made my day !!!

Un_Chat_

Using a Macro may be way more complicated than it needs to be in Advanced Scene Switcher
On the General tab are options to Start and Stop Recording based on Scene, which is what I use.
I have a 3-scene Sequence I used which has a Good Bye message, then a fade-out (based on Sequence) then a Fade out to black, and then another scene switch with an End Recording/Stream setting specified on the Adv Scene Switcher General tab. I'm sure there are easier better ways, but works for me...

Hey, thanks for the response ! :D
I don't see the options you talk about on the General tab, where are they ? :v
And nice idea to make the Good bye scene more dynamic ! Love that !

And here is a screen of my general tab :
1630144191430.png

Lawrence_SoCal

I don't see the options you talk about on the General tab, where are they ? :v

Hmm, I'm still on OBS v26 and therefore running an older version of this plug-in (and I didn't need the newer features). So, the general page has changed,
sorry not sure where Scene based Starting/Stopping Streaming and Recording is on the version you have.