I need some help for my stream setup

winkeyface14

Hi, so I need some help for my settings on my stream. I usually stream Apex Legends and Minecraft in either 1080p60 or 1080p30 since I try to balance performance and stream quality. Here's my specifications:

CPU: i5-9500H, 4 Cores 8 Threads, 2.4GHz
GPU: GTX 1650 Mobile
RAM: 20 GB

My current settings are:

Resolution - 1920x1080 60fps
Encoder - NVENC H.264 (new)
Rate Control - CBR
Bitrate - 6000 kbps
Keyframe Interval - 2
Preset - Quality
Profile - Main
Look-ahead - ON
Psycho Visual Tuning - ON
Max B-Frames - 4

winkeyface14

Just trying to be helpful. You seem to have posted a statement, not a question. Is there a problem with your settings?

Sorry, forgot to put my problem in. I notice some dropped frames and pixelation on my stream whenever I use that settings. Is there any changes I could do to improve the quality of the stream without sacrificing that much performance on games? I have read some articles and watched videos about these stuff but I don’t fully understand what I should tweak to improve the stream.

qhobbes

Uncheck the boxes for Look-ahead and Psycho Visual Tuning. If you are dropping frames (frames are rendered but not sent to the server), then enable Dynamic Bitrate in the Advanced Settings. The visual quality will degrade when the bitrate lowers but your views will get a smooth stream.
But also

winkeyface14

Uncheck the boxes for Look-ahead and Psycho Visual Tuning. If you are dropping frames (frames are rendered but not sent to the server), then enable Dynamic Bitrate in the Advanced Settings. The visual quality will degrade when the bitrate lowers but your views will get a smooth stream.
But also
I try these out! Thanks!