I have no idea what's happening.

HavokSnowBoy

I've been streaming for about 3 months now, with issues here and there but nothing crazy.
Dropped frame rates, and skipping audio, all fixed with the encoder settings and lower resolution.
Over the last few days, I would keep randomly dropping connection, just obs, with nothing else losing Internet connection, I could open a YouTube tab just fine. It wasn't a huge deal, a quick restart of obs typically solved the problem, but yesterday, it would not hold connection for more than a minute. I am hardwired as well. I came to some posts out here and didn't find any help, I kept trying, and no luck, so I uninstalled everything related to obs, including any third party anything, anything to do with OBS in general, everything sans a factory reset essentially, as the laptop I have was solely for this purpose.
I reinstalled, and made fresh scenes and everything, settings reset to what they were, (I had a helpful lad from elgato send me an email for my specified computer and software) but my CPU is about to DIE! This was a problem before, like I said, but I went through the usual suspects and nothing. I went online, added OBS to the firewall exceptions, no dice, added it to the graphics whatever, so GPU could help more, still no dice, cut everything except the game and my mic, and my CPU will sit on 20% before streaming and skyrocket to 80+ during, dropping frames and audio glitching like a mad man.
I have no idea what's going wrong now, as everything that fixed the problems before has been attempted, and my CPU would never hit above 30 before the un/reinstall. It would sit at 2-8 before stream and sit at 10-25, with spikes to 30 every now and then.
I didn't get my log before the uninstall,
(I apologize I'm by no means a computer whiz, fresh guy, trynna play games for a living) everything was going really well, I had a whole system, and IDK, I just really need some help.

HavokSnowBoy

UPDATE: I can get any information you need just help me find it, other than the obs log from before uninstall, unless you know of a way to restore that