Question / Help I can't capture my desktop screen or the game screen.

Sandson

Guys, before I used version 23 (if I'm not mistaken).

I am currently with the most current version, 25.
Before I used to record my games with the window capture option, as I was never able to record with the game capture.
In this version, I can't find the game tab in the window capture option.
When I select the game capture option, I select the game tab, but it doesn't load at all.
The other problem is also to record the desktop screen. He's not carrying it, but if I put a second screen, my television, for example, it appears on the TV's desktop.

In the NVIDIA configuration there are integrated graphics.
What can it be?

Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_7.png

Sandson

That is the old (pre-1903) GPU selection method. Microsoft changed where GPU assignment is handled in Win10 1903 onward.
Try the wiki commands and work to capture the desktop. Thank you very much.
But it doesn't work for capturing the game. What is a shame ...
Try a wiki you passed, and it won't work for the game, nor a wiki for NVIDIA itself.
What could it be this time?

FerretBomb

Try the wiki commands and work to capture the desktop. Thank you very much.
But it doesn't work for capturing the game. What is a shame ...
Try a wiki you passed, and it won't work for the game, nor a wiki for NVIDIA itself.
What could it be this time?
That could be the game itself. Some require specific workarounds... Minecraft by default runs on the low-power GPU in a recent patch, and needs to be swapped to the high-power. Destiny 2 cannot be game captured at all, as Bungie decided not to allow it. Some games need OBS to be running in Administrator mode. Best to list which game you're having a problem with, as chances are that Game Capture is working fine, and it's the game in question causing the issue. :)