I can not stream Cold War on OBS. I have 1000MB DL and 40 UL... I should be able to stream. PLEASE HELP!

Hired__2_Kill

So yeah I get about 40 MB/s Upload speed. But whenever I am running cold war on my PC and do a speed test it drops by like 99%... the upload speed and also the download. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TF THE GAME IS USING THE ENTIRE BANDWIDTH/UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD when I run it...

qhobbes

1. The new Windows 10 Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") added with version 2004 is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's a new and experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
2. Uncheck the box for Psycho Visual Tuning.
3. Your log contains streaming sessions with dropped frames. This can only be caused by a failure in your internet connection or your networking hardware. It is not caused by OBS. Follow the troubleshooting steps at: Dropped Frames and General Connection Issues. The easy fix in OBS is to go to Settings, Advanced, Network, check the box for "Dynamically change bitrate...", Apply, OK.
4. Multiple Game Capture sources are usually not needed, and can sometimes interfere with each other (scene "Scene"). You can use the same Game Capture for all your games! If you change games often, try out the hotkey mode, which lets you press a key to select your active game. If you play games in fullscreen, use 'Capture any fullscreen application' mode.

Hired__2_Kill

1. The new Windows 10 Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") added with version 2004 is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's a new and experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
2. Uncheck the box for Psycho Visual Tuning.
3. Your log contains streaming sessions with dropped frames. This can only be caused by a failure in your internet connection or your networking hardware. It is not caused by OBS. Follow the troubleshooting steps at: Dropped Frames and General Connection Issues. The easy fix in OBS is to go to Settings, Advanced, Network, check the box for "Dynamically change bitrate...", Apply, OK.
4. Multiple Game Capture sources are usually not needed, and can sometimes interfere with each other (scene "Scene"). You can use the same Game Capture for all your games! If you change games often, try out the hotkey mode, which lets you press a key to select your active game. If you play games in fullscreen, use 'Capture any fullscreen application' mode.
I've tried everything you suggested and it did not help :(

Hired__2_Kill

Post new log.
How long do I need to stream for... for you to have a good log? ATM I'm just so stressed out. I have been trying to resolve this issue for over a month. Every single day all I do is try and fix this to no resolve. My question is... how can a network with only one device on it (my gaming desktop) and a gaming desktop running only ONE game on it have this affect? How does running warzone or cold war on my PC cut my speed connetion DL and UL by 99%? I have two seperate networks at my house. I have one for my family and all their devices. Then I have my own private network WITH ONLY ONE DEVICE on it. This network is dedecatied for gaming/streaming only. How can Warzone take up my entire bandwidth? How does warzone reduce my speed (UL and DL) by 99%? What could cause this? I am an IT professional and I fix computers for a living. I don't understand whats going on here. This has baffled me.

qhobbes

Long enough to replicate the issue. The log you posted yesterday doesn't show that you did #1, #3 or #4. You ran the Auto-Config Wizard and changed to x264 instead of just sticking with NVENC and unchecking the box for Psycho Visual Tuning.

By "my own private network" do you mean your own ISP separate (including separate modem) from your family?