Question / Help i am really lost please professional | cant stream, never could.

Lior_LL

Hey everybody, my name is lior i have been trying to solve this problem for about 2 years now. i am really lost rn after doing everything, please read and help love you all <3.

back 2 years i just couldent stream stream was lagging computer was making problems and game was lagging while streaming, just couldent stream at any bitrate and any resolution. first i tried to switch my internet few times, it didn't help second, got a new computer.
I7 9700k
msi RTX 2080 and more, perfect computer perfect performance.
cant stream still. than got the best internet that i could get in my area witch is 5mbps tried streaming after a while dropped some frames and stream was lagging anyways without dropping frames.
and now i was like getting my last option with is LTE router and i get between 7-15 mbps obs not dropping any frames but still stream is lagging. i realy do not understand what i need to do i would really love some professional help.
**btw at every point i tried for like few months in every res and every bit rate stream still lagging**
Thank you in advance <3

koala

You have network issues. Did you even look at the linked guide? This is the most comprehensive guide that contains every bit of network issue handling that anyone can give.

In addition, disable Windows Game mode. This will help against your dropped frames due to OBS not getting enough GPU resources.

Lior_LL

You have network issues. Did you even look at the linked guide? This is the most comprehensive guide that contains every bit of network issue handling that anyone can give.

In addition, disable Windows Game mode. This will help against your dropped frames due to OBS not getting enough GPU resources.
i will look at everything there and i will negate one by one and see what i can fix .
but befour that, is that for sure that the problem is my internet connection? and not the fact that closest server is pretty far?
** checked it out i am working on it i will put an answer soon mabye tomorrow** Thanks

Last edited:

carlmmii

You have 2 separate problems. The network connection is the most apparent problem, as evidenced with the 6000kbps test. The other tests seemed to work mostly fine (with the exception of the first 3500kbps test), but is still fairly inconsistent. Btw, "network connection" in this sense means the entire chain between your computer and twitch's ingest servers, which is definitely affected by how far away the server is, as well as how fast your own upload bandwidth is.

The other problem you have is rendering lag. This is the result of OBS not being able to have enough GPU resources to perform its scene rendering, usually as a result of whatever game you're playing taking up all available resources. One of the biggest contributors of this is Game Mode, which should be turned off as mentioned. Past that, you should ensure that your game settings are set so that you're not maxing out GPU usage, usually done by capping framerate and lowering graphics settings. For apex legends, you can use +fps_max xx as a launch option to set a maximum framerate.

Lior_LL

You have 2 separate problems. The network connection is the most apparent problem, as evidenced with the 6000kbps test. The other tests seemed to work mostly fine (with the exception of the first 3500kbps test), but is still fairly inconsistent. Btw, "network connection" in this sense means the entire chain between your computer and twitch's ingest servers, which is definitely affected by how far away the server is, as well as how fast your own upload bandwidth is.

The other problem you have is rendering lag. This is the result of OBS not being able to have enough GPU resources to perform its scene rendering, usually as a result of whatever game you're playing taking up all available resources. One of the biggest contributors of this is Game Mode, which should be turned off as mentioned. Past that, you should ensure that your game settings are set so that you're not maxing out GPU usage, usually done by capping framerate and lowering graphics settings. For apex legends, you can use +fps_max xx as a launch option to set a maximum framerate.

hey again guys,
game mod is off
apex legends capped frames not on max performence
i also tried in the past to stream from 2 pc's i had the same problem.

yesterday tried on youtube i had the same problem than i tried at a site called Picarto.tv on 720 30fps -- 800 bitrait (that what their site said to do)
and the problem disapeared what does it means? how can i do it on twitch.